Midwest Family Camp begins Father's Day
ONLINE PRIVACY NOTICE
Effective date: May 1, 2018
• Who we are
• How to contact us
• How we collect personal data
• “Do not track” signals
• How we use your personal data
• When we share and who can access your personal data
• Selling of your personal data
• Children and privacy
• Transfer of personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and international users
• How long we store your personal data
• Where we store your personal data
• Your rights
• Changes to this Privacy Notice
• Information correction, removal, and opting out
This Privacy Notice explains how Pennellwood Church of God (“Pennellwood”, “we” or “us”) collects and processes your Personal Data. Each time you use our Site, the current version of the Privacy Notice will apply. Accordingly, whenever you use our Site, you should check the date of this Privacy Notice (which appears at the top) and review any changes since the last version. This Privacy Notice is applicable to all Site visitors, registered users, and all other users of our Site.
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
By visiting www.pennellwoodchurch.org or using our mobile application, (together the “Site”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood the processes and policies referred to in this Privacy Notice.
Who we are
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), the Data Controller is Pennellwood registered in the state of Michigan with a registered address at 3459 Reiser Street SW, Grand Rapids, MI.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us using the Contact Us section on our Site. Alternatively you can contact us by phone at 616-970-0302, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect personal data
Personal Data that you give us
We may collect and process the following Personal Data:
• Contact information
• Membership information
• Due payment information
• Purchase information
• Donation information
Personal data we collect from you
With regard to each of your visits to the Site we will automatically collect the following information from Google Analytics:
• Technical information
• Information about your visit
• Location information
Personal data we collect from others
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites (operated by us, or another member of our group) or use any other services provided by another member of our group or us.
We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser and we may use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our Site, including, without limitation:
• IP addresses
• Browser type and plug-in details
• Device type (e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.)
• Operating system
• Local time zone
We may use non-Personal Data for various business purposes such as providing customer service, fraud prevention, and improving our Site. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
You do not have to accept our cookies and can block them by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse all or some cookies. You may also delete them after they have been placed on your hard drive. If you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of the Site that you access may take more time to work, or may not function properly. For more information about cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies
• Analytical/performance cookies
• Functionality cookies
• Targeting cookies
• Third-party cookies
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookies used by Pennellwood Church of God:
Third-party cookies used by Pennellwood Church of God:
How we use your personal data
We will only process your Personal Data where (1) you have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time, (2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, (3) we are required by law, (4) processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person, or (5) processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate ministry interests, except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests.
We may use Personal Data that you give us for the following purposes:
· to carry out our obligations arising from your membership, or any other contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and membership services that you request from us;
· to organize events that you have purchased or registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the event, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
· to provide our periodic publications, provided you have given your consent;
· to respond to your questions and provide related membership services;
· to provide you with information about other events, products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, provided you have not opted-out of receiving that information;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about events, products or services we feel may interest you, provided you have given your consent;
· to notify you about changes to our membership service; and
· to ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
We will use Personal Data we collect from you for the following purposes:
· to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
· as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We will use Personal Data we receive from other sources for the following purposes:
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined Personal Data for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
When we share and who can access your personal data
We may share your Personal Data for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice with:
· a member of our group
· partners, suppliers and ministries
· analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site
· trusted third-party companies and individuals
We will only transfer your Personal Data to trusted third-parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organizational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
Selling your personal data
We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties for their use without your consent.
Security and storage
Although we use security measures to help protect your Personal Data against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure, we
cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the internet.
Transfer of personal data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and international
We are headquartered in the United States. Your Personal Data may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, partners, or service providers who are located worldwide. If you are visiting our Site from outside the United States, be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. By using our Service, you consent to any transfer of this information.
How long we store your personal data
We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Data and may keep such information indefinitely.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and processed through third-party secure payment processing partners.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
The Personal Data that you provide to us is stored on servers located in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your Personal Data is submitted through our Site, it will be transferred to our servers in the United States and that the United States currently does not have uniform data protection laws in place.
Correction and removal
If any of the information that we have about you is incorrect, or you wish to have information (including Personal Data) removed from our records, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additionally, if you prefer not to receive messages from us, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any message that you receive, or by sending a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your European Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise the right by contacting us using the Contact Us section on our Site.
Under European data protection law, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• Request access to your Personal Data
• Request correction of your Personal Data
• Request erasure of your Personal Data
• Object to processing of your Personal Data
• Request restriction of processing your Personal Data
• Request transfer of your Personal Data
• Withdraw your consent
In addition, where you believe that Pennellwood Church of God has not complied with its obligations under this Privacy Notice or European law, you have the right to make a complaint to an EU Data Protection Authority, such as the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the Contact Us section on our Site.
Your Californian Rights
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Data with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal Data to the Church of God General Conference, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses: email@example.com or
Pennellwood Church of God
Attn: California Privacy Rights
3459 Reiser Street SW
Wyoming, MI 49548
Changes to this Privacy Notice
If we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice or the way we use, share or collect personal Data, we will notify you by revising the “Effective Date” at the top of this Privacy Notice, prominently posting an announcement of the changes on our Site, or sending an email to the email address you most recently provided us (unless we do not have such an email address) prior to the new policy taking effect.
Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notification sent to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Privacy Notice.
Pennellwood Church Of God
3459 Reiser Avenue SW, Wyoming, Michigan 49548
Copyright © 2019 Pennellwood Church - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Website Builder